All children and young people have the right to an education that provides them every opportunity to achieve their potential regardless of their circumstances. Through nurturing and promoting self-efficacy we keep the individuals needs at the heart of everything we do so that every pupil experiences success.
Newcastle Bridges School will continue to be recognised as an outstanding school that provides an individually tailored education for its pupils challenging them to succeed and supporting their personal growth.
We will achieve this by:
- Improving the educational experiences of all our pupils and by recognising and celebrating the achievement of both staff and pupils
- Providing a stimulating learning environment in which the team of highly skilled staff deliver quality, well resourced teaching to meet the needs of all pupils
- Working in partnership with parents, governors, the Local Authority, stakeholders and the wider community
- Valuing the entire school community, promoting well-being and encouraging spiritual, moral, social and cultural development in an atmosphere that fosters the growth of respect and responsible behaviour
- Ensuring a safe, secure and supportive environment that allows pupils to become more independent and resilient, where they can be happy and enjoy learning